Items to Bring With You
These items will be locked up in the participant’s personal file for safe keeping
- Valid Driver’s License or other Picture ID
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of Dental Insurance Card
- Passport (if traveling internationally)
- Toiletries (include contact lens supplies)
- Favorite pillow
- MP-3 Players, iPods
- Athletic clothes (Shorts / Shirts)
- Pants / Jeans
- Short and long sleeved shirts
- Swimsuit / Swim Shorts
- Sneakers / Sandals / Hiking Shoes / Gym Shoes
- Lightweight jacket
- 1-Dress outfit suitable for interviewing, church services, etc.
What Not To Bring
- Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards
- Cologne, Aftershave
- Tobacco products
Please remember, “LESS IS BETTER” come prepared for the season that you enroll in and we can arrange to have items shipped as the weather changes.
Important Note: Please keep in mind that we are happy to take your son/daughter shopping for any items that he/she does not bring and bill the financial sponsor for these items.